Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Red Mailbox

I’ve had this photo for a few weeks but have been so discouraged about my inability to obtain all twenty objects that I guess I lost interest in posting.

Found this red mailbox in Granite Bay on my way to Movie Night. I knew I had seen one like this and could see it in my mind’s eye but until I drove right past it, I forgot where it was located. This is exactly the kind of red mailbox I was searching for.

RedMailbox

The photo isn’t great as it was taken on my cell phone so in case you have any doubts about the red color, here’s another close up photo.

Mailbox

I guess I’m finished. Just not finding a bus stop with a movie ad. So unless I steal my sister’s idea for a sneaky way to get one, I’m finished for the year. I’ve had a lot of fun doing this project and look forward to more hunts in the future. I love a Hard Target Search.